We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

El Dorado Seaside Suites Questions

Grangemouth...
Level Contributor
517 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
El Dorado Seaside Suites Questions

Hi there

My wife & I are seriously considering booking the El Dorado Seaside Suites for our first trip to Mexico & we were wondering if anyone can help with the following –

1 Does anyone have a ‘printable’ resort map of the above hotel?

2 Does anyone know how high is the hotel ie how many floors does it have?

Many thanks

Paul

ps before anyone jumps on me I have also posted this on the 'riviera maya forum' but realised this would be better - my bad

Choctaw, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
324 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: El Dorado Seaside Suites Questions

There is a map on the Karisma web site that you can save to your computer, then print. There is also a facebook page that has tons of followers who can answer any question you have.

The new Premium building has 6 floors and there is an elevator. The standard rooms above the swim-up suites have 3 floors and no elevator. All other buildings, beach front, beach view, etc are all two floors. There are also many basic suites that are only two floors.

Huntsville, Alabama
Level Contributor
5,488 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: El Dorado Seaside Suites Questions

Here is a link to the resort map for ease of reference: www.karismahotels.com/Portals/0/MAPA-EDSS.pdf

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
2 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: El Dorado Seaside Suites Questions

I'm going to the El Dorado Seaside and I'm wondering if they have wifi all around the hotel and in the room? Do we have to pay for it??

Choctaw, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
324 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: El Dorado Seaside Suites Questions

Yes, the wifi is everywhere around the resort. It is my understanding it will be free beginning in May.

Hendersonville...
Level Contributor
56 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: El Dorado Seaside Suites Questions

Jahrastifari,

If you love a beach. DONT GOOOOOO. I read the reviews, and believed people were a little too critcal about the beach. If you like traveling to look at turquoise water but wading into knee high water through rocks and risking injury then by all means go. If you like actually being able to swim in the beautiful water, then PLEASE choose another resort. We tried to move the FIRST day and they wanted 2000.00 more dollars to move to MAROMA beach. Look at the pictures of the beach . Especially the last few posted. There is ONE place to get into ankle to waist deep water. When the resort is full you will be standing shoulder to shoulder with about 400 rooms of your closest friends. Just a post I wish SOMEONE HAD TOLD ME!!! FYI I only paid 198.00 /night. Would be really upset if I had paid more. Safe travels

Bisbee, AZ
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: El Dorado Seaside Suites Questions

Oh dear. Is there anywhere along the beach one can walk to go snorkeling?

7. Re: El Dorado Seaside Suites Questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 August 2015, 05:17