We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best block to book for a Garden View Jacuzzi Junior Suite

Grangemouth...
Level Contributor
479 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Best block to book for a Garden View Jacuzzi Junior Suite

El Dorado Seaside Suites

My wife & I are definately going to book the above room type as soon as the new brochures are released in the UK

We were wondering if anyone can advise us of which 'block' to request for the above room type

- we like to be near the main areas ie reception, main pool(s) etc but not too close to the noisy areas especially at night time

Any tips?

Edited: 23 December 2013, 18:24
Nottingham, England
Level Contributor
227 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best block to book for a Garden View Jacuzzi Junior Suite

We stayed in 3726, top floor at the back of the complex above the swim ups. It was a few minutes walk from the beach, reception (I think this May of now moved however but I think it is closer) and restaurants but very quiet in the evening.

We have booked again today to go back but have opted this time for an ocean/beach front suite so we can get the anniversary package, plus we love the beach so ideal for us.

2. Re: Best block to book for a Garden View Jacuzzi Junior Suite

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 January 2015, 06:19