We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Omni - Is it open?

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
118 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Omni - Is it open?

I just saw Omni - aduts only all inclusive but there are no recent pics or reviews.

Has anyone been recently and can you tell me about it?

I am looking for an adult only - All inclusive. any inout is much appreciated.

Thanks!

indy
Level Contributor
238 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Omni - Is it open?

Was not aware that the Omni was an adults only, but it was opened this past November. We rented a condo in the area and had passes for the Omni. Used their pool and ate there for several meals. The service was very good.

Madison, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
99 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Omni - Is it open?

Yes, the Omni has always been up and running I'm in there daily using the gym. I am not sure it is adult only but I see very few small children and when I do, not sure they are using the beach/pool as a day pass versus actually staying at the hotel. It is a great little place that I am sure you will enjoy it. I am also not sure it is all inclusive in that you can eat and drink all you wish. I don't think they operate that way. They may give an allowance to spend but I don't believe it is "all inclusive". I am sure they can discuss this with you. Enjoy your stay!

Tequesta, Florida
Destination Expert
for Puerto Aventuras, Punta Cana
Level Contributor
9,791 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Omni - Is it open?

The OMNI is open for business-as-usual. It is not adult-only nor is it all-inclusive. Some booking categories come with a food & beverage credit which is typically $100US.

It is a very nice, albeit small resort with upscale accommodations and service.

Boulder,Co
Level Contributor
10 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Omni - Is it open?

Hola..yes it's open..beach is in bad condition..but it's open..good food and service..

Plaquemine...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Omni - Is it open?

Sir.. We are going to the Omni in June. Is there any beach left? Kind of a bummer reading there is no beach!

Madison, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
99 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Omni - Is it open?

There are three smaller areas that you can be on the beach- to the west side of their property, just below the gym/spa, an to the east of the gym. I think the western area has the most seating but all three areas work. I would guess in total, the three areas might have maybe 40 chairs. So there still is a beach, just greatly reduced in footprint size. Rough seas will reduce where a chair can be placed and some recent heavy seas reduced this number by 30% plus or minus some.

7. Re: Omni - Is it open?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 March 2014, 13:03
8. Re: Omni - Is it open?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 March 2015, 04:33