We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

El Dorado Suites contact details

Prenton, United...
Level Contributor
63 posts
1 review
Save Topic
El Dorado Suites contact details

Hi All

Has anyone got contact details for the El Dorado Suites? My parents are going out in April and its their anniversary so I wanted to see if it is possible to order some champagne for them on arrival.

Any help would be gratefully received.

Thanks in advance.

Cats

Huntsville, Alabama
Level Contributor
5,445 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: El Dorado Suites contact details

Do you mean the El Dorado Seaside Suites? Just wanted to clarify as there are 3 El Dorado resorts. I would highly recommend that once you get an email address for the resort, you email and ask them to put a note on the reservation stating that it is their anniversary (hopefully they told the booking agent that as well and it is on the reservation as the El Dorado resorts have an anniversary package for certain room categories).

Anyway, in our 8 visits to the EDSS and 8 (so far) to the El Dorado Maroma we have always had sparkling wine in the room on arrival (we now ask for red wine instead as we do not care for sparkling wine). I certainly would recommend that you NOT pay extra for it! Hopefully someone will come along with an email address for you, it has been 6-7 years since we were last there. Another option is to find their Facebook page (if you are on FB) and ask your question.

Edited: 26 March 2014, 14:02
Prenton, United...
Level Contributor
63 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: El Dorado Suites contact details

Hi Akandal

Yes it is the Seaside suite they are staying in.

Thanks again

Cats

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
529 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: El Dorado Suites contact details

They should take a copy of their marriage certificate in order to take advantage of all the anniversary perks.

4. Re: El Dorado Suites contact details

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 March 2015, 05:16