We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant for a vegan in PA?

Napa Valley, CA
Level Contributor
2,103 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurant for a vegan in PA?

We are in Puerto Aventuras now and will be here for the next 11 days. My husband and I eat about anything and have a list of places we are looking forward to trying here. Our 23 year old daughter will be joining us for a week on Monday and she is a vegan...no dairy, no eggs, no meat or fish, and no gluten...(I know you are about to ask, "what's left?"). She eats lots of veggies, salads, legumes, and more veggies. Is there a restaurant in PA where she will be able to eat while we order a more conventional meal? Thanks!

Napa Valley, CA
Level Contributor
2,103 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant for a vegan in PA?

How about a place that will grill up a bunch of veggies? Any suggestions?

Tequesta, Florida
Destination Expert
for Puerto Aventuras, Punta Cana
Level Contributor
9,799 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurant for a vegan in PA?

Most restaurants in the region will happily prepare a vegan-style entrée for you upon request, so no-worries!

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
454 posts
204 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurant for a vegan in PA?

A little further afield, play del Carmen, but looks hopeful: happycow.net/north_america/…

I hope you have a lovely holiday and find somewhere suitable for you all. My Brother-in-law is vegan so I know the challenges!

Napa Valley, CA
Level Contributor
2,103 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurant for a vegan in PA?

Thanks. We managed just fine at Dos Chiles if you can believe it! She ordered veggie fajitas and had tons of veggies, corn tortillas, and guacamole to keep her happy. My husband and I went to PDC one night to meet friends and we did not really care for the area. But thank you for the suggestion. I appreciate it.

5. Re: Restaurant for a vegan in PA?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 May 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Aventuras