We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hard Rock Riveria Maya

Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Hard Rock Riveria Maya

My wife and I are considering going to HRHRM this fall. We are Palace members, but have not stayed at this resort since 6 years ago. I know now that it's basically 2 resorts in 1. We would be taking our 9-month old daughter with us, so I'm worried that this will really limit our options at the resort now. Would basically half of the resort be off limits to us (restaurants, etc)? If anyone who has recently been there have some insight, I would appreciate it.

Tequesta, Florida
Destination Expert
for Puerto Aventuras, Punta Cana
Level Contributor
9,708 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hard Rock Riveria Maya

The Hard Rock "Heaven" side of the resort is strictly for adults over age 18.

2. Re: Hard Rock Riveria Maya

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 June 2015, 06:17