We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Did you lose Camera at Barcelo Maya Palace??

Which Puerto Aventuras hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Hanover...
Level Contributor
4 posts
114 reviews
Save Topic
Did you lose Camera at Barcelo Maya Palace??

While vacationing at Barcelo Maya Palace Deluxe around June 24, 2014, my husband found a camera in the water at the beach. We informed the front desk hoping that someone would be searching for it, but no one ever came to get it. If you were on vacation around that time and lost a camera (that you can describe in detail) with some priceless photos of your vacation, please message me. This is our last hope of being able to find its owner.

Tequesta, Florida
Destination Expert
for Puerto Aventuras, Punta Cana
Level Contributor
9,531 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Did you lose Camera at Barcelo Maya Palace??

What a great gesture! Thank you so much for trying to help find the owner of that camera!

Barrie, Canada
Level Contributor
1,418 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Did you lose Camera at Barcelo Maya Palace??

i posted you message on the unoffical site..

unofficial-barcelo-maya.com/forum/index.php…

Calgary
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Cancun
Level Contributor
22,846 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Did you lose Camera at Barcelo Maya Palace??

If you Google "lost camera", you'll find several websites that are dedicated to trying to reunite errant cameras with their owners - you might want to consider posting there too.

Good karma for you for being so nice!

Decaturville, Tn
Level Contributor
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Did you lose Camera at Barcelo Maya Palace??

Yes , I lost a camera... I sent you a message from here, did you get my message? It would be so great if it was really my camera..... we lost a lot of great pics... waiting anxiously to hear from you... thanks

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
7,539 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Did you lose Camera at Barcelo Maya Palace??

You might also want to post this on the Riviera Maya forum, much bigger area to cover. The camera could have been lost anywhere and washed in at the Maya. I really hope the owner is located. Please let us know if the owner is found!

Hanover...
Level Contributor
4 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Did you lose Camera at Barcelo Maya Palace??

That is great info. I feel bad for the family, and it seems like such a small chance of finding them. Thank you!

Colo Spgs
Destination Expert
for Cozumel
Level Contributor
27,869 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Did you lose Camera at Barcelo Maya Palace??

Contact the camera maker to see if it was registered.

8. Re: Did you lose Camera at Barcelo Maya Palace??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 10:17