We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

EL Dorado seaside suites questions.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
831 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
EL Dorado seaside suites questions.

Hi there, I initially posted this on the Pdc forum but had no replies so hoping ill have better luck here!!

There appears to be a large discount through Thomson to the EDSS but husband and I are worried about a couple of things.

1) Is the hotel really posh? Do we always need to get dressed up to go to the restaurants? We quite like not having to get really dressed up some nights.

2) What nightime entertainment is on offer? It isnt our honeymoon and we have been married 4 years so like a little bit going on in the evenings to keep us busy.

3) How easy is it to get to PDC from this resort?

Thanks

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
831 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: EL Dorado seaside suites questions.

I've just reread my earlier post! What a misery guts I sound!! I really am looking forward to it!

Been reading tons of reviews and definitely in the mood for Mexico now.

Think we wont mind so much the 2 hours trip as the scenery will be different and new!

Livingston, Scotland
Level Contributor
2,040 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: EL Dorado seaside suites questions.

We got a private transfer last year with Canada Transfers To Puero Aventuras which is just before EDSS and it cost around £70 which I thought was a good price - large air conditioned SUV and they throw in free water and cold cloths.

The year we went to EDSS the private transfer was via First Vhoice and we were checked in and in our room before the bus arrived. We also changed the time a little to go back to the airport as we had Premier seats so knew the queue wouldn't be as big.

Level Contributor
3,683 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: EL Dorado seaside suites questions.

Hi we used Cancun Transfers £65, well worth it, aircon & very comfortable. Wouldn't have wanted to spend any more time than necessary on the most boring road I've ever been on!!!

24. Re: EL Dorado seaside suites questions.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2015, 07:16