We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

transfers

Which Puerto Aventuras hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
near Chicago
Level Contributor
1,384 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
transfers

I'm looking for transfers from Cun airport to Catalonia Riviera Maya. I'll research either private or shared.

I'd be interested in some recommendations.

Thanks.

Kansas City Mo
Level Contributor
425 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: transfers

You can look at one of the top questions on the right hand side of this page, however I would look in to USA transfers which we have used several times for private transfers or you can also look up Canada transfers, Both these companies seem very reliable and get good reviews.

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
11,054 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: transfers

In addition to USA and Canada I can recommend Agi Tours. Very well maintained vehicles, English speaking drivers. Very professional.

near Chicago
Level Contributor
1,384 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: transfers

Thanks, for the information.

Also, I did check the FAQ's and I did a check via the search box. But, for the very best and most recent info, I wanted to ask on the board. You never know, a company could be running a special. Things change all of the time.

Thanks, again, to both of you.

Edited: 24 August 2014, 21:00
Vancouver
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Puerto Morelos
Level Contributor
42,002 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: transfers

But, for the very best and most recent info, I wanted to ask on the board

List is still up to date

tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g499445-i9177-k6931…

I heard CARM can no able to bring beers to the airport due to regulations but Canada Transfers is still offering it.

Canada Transfers now offer luxury vehicles (at a price$$)

Edited: 24 August 2014, 21:16
Bloomfield...
Destination Expert
for Riviera Maya, Yucatan Peninsula
Level Contributor
3,571 posts
203 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: transfers

You would be comfortable with either USA or Canada transfers. We used USA for years, but then had a bad experience so we tried Canada. Two great experiences, so I will use Canada exclusively now....and you can pre-order beer, soda, water to be in the car waiting for you...NICE.

6. Re: transfers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Puerto Aventuras