We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Barcelo Maya Colonial Beach vs. Colonial Palladium Grand...

woodbridge,nj
Level Contributor
345 posts
Save Topic
Barcelo Maya Colonial Beach vs. Colonial Palladium Grand...

which of the two would you recommend for us to stay? it would be myself, my husband our 1 yr old, and my parents. We want a nice beach that is not too rocky and that does not have very large waves.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

mina

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
11,533 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Barcelo Maya Colonial Beach vs. Colonial Palladium Grand...

Mina,

Someone just posted a long comparison on the Unofficial site under the "Acidolphilus" post. Very informative.

Click on the acidolphilus post at the top right hand corner to read the post.

http://www.unofficialpalladium.com/

Good luck in your choice.

san diego, ca
Level Contributor
1,763 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Barcelo Maya Colonial Beach vs. Colonial Palladium Grand...

I'd go with the Barcelo. The Colonial is the new section which has a water park, ect.. The Barcelo is on one of the nicest beaches in the area.

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
11,533 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Barcelo Maya Colonial Beach vs. Colonial Palladium Grand...

With all due respect this person has been at the resorts recently so I would read the review which is quite comprehesive.

www.unofficialpalladium.com/view_message.php…

4. Re: Barcelo Maya Colonial Beach vs. Colonial Palladium Grand...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2009, 00:16