We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

vitamins into mexico

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
3 posts
Save Topic
vitamins into mexico

I am arriving in Aguascalientes in April...I take alot of vitamins and protein powders. Can I get this stuff through customs, or will I have problems?

Guadalajara, Mexico
5 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: vitamins into mexico

You should be fine. When I flew down I brought a small pharmacy with me in my checked luggage and had no issues. I also brought meds I needed that night in my carry-on and had no problems either!

Clearwater, Florida
Level Contributor
7,553 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: vitamins into mexico

Most of what you can purchase in the USA is available in Mexico - you'll see many health food stores that sell vitamins and powders. However, if you're taking something that must accompany you, the Mexican government typically permits visitors to bring in enough supply to correspond with the length of your trip.

3. Re: vitamins into mexico

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 September 2009, 22:19
Get answers to your questions about Aguascalientes