We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mayan Palace pools warm?

Iowa
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Mayan Palace pools warm?

We will be staying at the Mayan Palace next week with our grandkids. Will the pools there be warm enough for them to swim? (they like the water warm!) Also, is the ocean warm enough for swimming? What can we expect for weather temperatures?

Thanks!

Spokane, Washington
Level Contributor
566 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mayan Palace pools warm?

Every time we've been there the pool is very cold! To me the ocean is warmer. It feels good once your in the pool for awhile, but very cold at first. No they do not heat it. They have a great kids pool area though. Weather should be awesome!

Iowa
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Mayan Palace pools warm?

That isn't the answer I was looking for! I knew the pools weren't heated but hoped they'd warm up enough during the day for comfortable swimming. Thanks for the info.....still looking forward to our trip!

bemidji minnesota
Level Contributor
7,289 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mayan Palace pools warm?

We have friends who just returned from Mayan Palace Nuevo last Friday and he said the pools were warm but the ocean was cold. So I think we've narrowed it down to either cold pools or warm :) Hoping it's warm....we will be there mid March.

Iowa
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Mayan Palace pools warm?

Guess you're right, it will either be warm or cold! Thanks for the info and hope you have great trip!

5. Re: Mayan Palace pools warm?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2009, 04:19