We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Riu Vallarta

Surrey BC
7 posts
Save Topic
Riu Vallarta

Can anyone give me information about the kids club, and activities for kids 4-12? What are the hours the club in open?, and are there any activites there for the 12 yr old, or is all babyish?

Going there next week, so any info will be appreciated.

B.C.Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Nayarit
Level Contributor
11,736 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Riu Vallarta

I'll bump up the address to a good Canadian Riu ONLY site. Lots of info there. Hope it helps.

Surrey BC
7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Riu Vallarta

Thank you Jol ee, will check it our for sure

Pt. Coq., BC Canada
Level Contributor
600 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Riu Vallarta

JoLee,

Could you please post the site Re:

I'll bump up the address to a good Canadian Riu ONLY site. Lots of info there. Hope it helps.

Thanks

B.C.Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Nayarit
Level Contributor
11,736 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Riu Vallarta

it's Rusty's site.Eastern Canada for Riu's only.: www.riubambu.com

Vancouver Island
Level Contributor
48 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Riu Vallarta

Does anyone have any info on the kids club. I am going down with a 12 yr old and a 4 yr old next month. Supernana, could you let me know when you get back how the kids club was.

Thanks,

6. Re: Riu Vallarta

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 September 2009, 15:15