We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rhythms Of The Night

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
524 posts
Save Topic
Rhythms Of The Night

I have found the web site for the details on the adventure. It appears to be $80.00 USD each. $160.00 seems like an awful lot for 2 people. Is it cheaper to buy this package once down in Nuevo?

Kitchener,ontario
Level Contributor
498 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Rhythms Of The Night

What web site did you find?We went on that tour and was awsome!

Knoxville, TN
Level Contributor
136 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Rhythms Of The Night

Check out vallarta-adventures.com. They are the most professional of all tours. Also, if you're concerned about the price, you can book additional for more discounts.

As far as the tour is concerned, it is well worth the $80. First off, it's a little over an hour boat ride in the bay at sunset with an open bar. The dinner is by candlelight on a private beach with a small group buffet-style. (The coffee alone should be worth the trip.) There is also an interprative dance remniscent of an ancient Aztec wedding. The beach is privately owned, Las Calitas.

The return boat ride, also open bar, is a great party!

Omaha, Nebraska
Level Contributor
2,106 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rhythms Of The Night

One that is well worth the money. If i remember correctly, they gave us maybe a $10 discount because we signed up as a small group of 8 or so. One special part for me is that it's a chance to get out on the water and see the shoreline etc... Plus I felt safe compared to taking a small boat out. Any type of excursion is going to take a little chuck out of your purse.

Edmonton, Alberta
Level Contributor
82 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rhythms Of The Night

We are going for Christmas and New Years with our two daughters, almost 17 and 15.

We had thought about doing this tour- though I know many couples do it. On the Vallarta Adventures website it says for 12 yrs old and up.

If you have done this tour, do you think it is appropriate to take teens?

Thanks!

Williamsville, NY
Level Contributor
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Rhythms Of The Night

We just got back from PV on Friday and did ROTN. It was pretty cool, and worth the money. We honeymooned there for 12 days. If you want some other cool places to go (Restaurants, bars etc) email me at kp14221@hotmail.com

Omaha, Nebraska
Level Contributor
2,106 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Rhythms Of The Night

To ChaCha: That is really hard to say. The show has changed since when we were there but I doubt that there is anything suggestive in it because Mexicans show strong family values. However, people do have alot of fun on the boat ride home. When we were there, we had a group of college age kids with some pretty suggestive dancing plus people are drinking and having a good time. Will be interesting to read what other people's thoughts are.

Kitchener,ontario
Level Contributor
498 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Rhythms Of The Night

Manitoba2

Look up Scotts Tours,he will give you a better deal than the one you got.If you pay ahead of time on his site through PayPal you get a discount..Hope this helps..

Williamsville, NY
Level Contributor
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Rhythms Of The Night

I was just there 2 weeks ago, and it is completely appropriate for teenagers. The boat ride is fun, and certainly would not be considered a "booze cruise". It was mild mannered, well run, and all in all just good clean fun.

Just make sure you bring a sweater for the boat ride home.

KP

Edmonton, Alberta
Level Contributor
82 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Rhythms Of The Night

Thanks KP,

I appreciate your feedback!

Omaha, Nebraska
Level Contributor
2,106 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Rhythms Of The Night

Am glad to hear from someone else who has been there recently. We just loved that trip over to the show so would regret discouraging anyone. We were at awe with the college kids dancing. Didn't know they danced like that - but we live a pretty sheltered life. :) Nothing more than they will see on TV or probably a G rated movie. We thought it was funny but just didn't know how parents of teens would feel.