We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

More Riu Vallarta Questions

Which Nuevo Vallarta hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Vancouver Island
Level Contributor
48 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
More Riu Vallarta Questions

Hi there,

I am taking my family to the Riu Vallarta on December 15th and have a couple of questions?

What time does the kid's pool stay open until. We don't check in until 6 o'clock pm.

Is there coffee makers in the rooms?

How is the kid's club?

Is there karioke at any of the bars?

Do they have boogie boards at the hotel?

Thanks,

Pt. Coq., BC Canada
Level Contributor
600 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: More Riu Vallarta Questions

I don't recall any coffee makers in the rooms and we were in a Master Suite.

Sometimes they will have karioke as the night entertainment at the theatre.

Yes they have boogie boards.

Not sure what time the kid's pool closes, we were always out by 6:00 pm. but I don't believe that they are open for much later than that, maybe 7:00 or 8:00 pm.

My kids are 27 and 30 so have no idea how the kid's club is.

Have a great vacation.

Lin5054

Level Contributor
66 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: More Riu Vallarta Questions

I agree with 5054, I don't think there are coffee makers in the rooms. Last year when we stayed there we found disposable cups next to the coffee outside by the buffet. We'd fill up and then go for a walk on the beach. Or bring your own insulated cup...coffee in the morning and something stronger after breakfast!!

The pools close early. I can't remember exaclty what time, but remember thinking that it seemed to soon! (6 or 7??)

I don't think they have a kids club do they??

Boogie boarding is a must-do! They are free and so much fun. We saw rays cresting the waves while we were waiting to catch them into shore. Very cool.

3. Re: More Riu Vallarta Questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 September 2009, 13:17