We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Identifying Worryfree reps at airport

Which Nuevo Vallarta hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Saint Charles...
Level Contributor
174 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Identifying Worryfree reps at airport

Has anyone used Worryfree Vacations going to Rui Vallarta? I am wondering how to identify the rep at the airport. What color shirts do they wear, where do you first see them? Thanks so much.

calgary
Level Contributor
400 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Identifying Worryfree reps at airport

All the tour reps hold up a sign in the main lobby area.Just keep an eye out for yours since thier are usally at least five or six different ones all standing in a group together.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
151 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Identifying Worryfree reps at airport

Yes, just keep walking until you get to the very last point before you go outside. All the reps have clip boards, signs, and usually shirts with their company logo/name. We had been accosted by so many people by the time we got to the lobby that I actually wasn't sure I was really talking to the right person at first.

Just don't let anyone help you with your luggage and don't talk to anyone else until you get to the lobby. I found the the time share salespeople unbelievably rude, but the airport was truly the worst of it (although you will find them lurking about elsewhere, depending on where you stay).

Saint Louis, MO
Level Contributor
62 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Identifying Worryfree reps at airport

I just arrived back yesterday from PV staying with Worryfree at the RIU. Look for teh guy in the yellow shirt. When walking through the lobby DO NOT stop for the people who say they are worryfree. Timeshare sharks. Go outside by the buses and talk to the guy in the yellow shirt. ANymore ?'s, PM me.

Riviera Nayarit...
Destination Expert
for Bucerias, Riviera Nayarit
Level Contributor
9,673 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Identifying Worryfree reps at airport

"Just don't let anyone help you with your luggage"

If you need help with your bags, there are legitimate baggage handlers who will be waiting next to the luggage carousels. They will probably approach you. They will guide you through the corridor where the timeshare people are operating and you should be out into the main terminal so you can locate your rep quickly. The service is well worth the cost of a tip.

Maybe Worryfree Vacations can tell you how to identify their reps in the main terminal. The reps from the different companies are generally standing in a roped-off area on the right-hand side just outside the corridor; they are usually holding up signs identifying their vacation company or the resort.

Omaha, Nebraska
Level Contributor
2,106 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Identifying Worryfree reps at airport

Re: "Just don't let anyone help you with your luggage" - Inside the luggage terminal, we too used a luggage handler. The girl took our luggage, eyed the lines, spotted a short one in a nino second and she had us through in no time. I agree, definitely worth the money which I believe was just a tip. Think we gave her $5.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
151 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Identifying Worryfree reps at airport

Okay, sounds like I was misinformed on that one. By all means, if you need help with your luggage and the people inside by the baggage are legit (sounds like they are), get some help.

Everyone can now relax... seriously.

7. Re: Identifying Worryfree reps at airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2009, 11:20
Get answers to your questions about Nuevo Vallarta
Recent Conversations