We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

palladium vallarta/surf board rentals???

Fort Q., SK
Level Contributor
51 posts
1 review
Save Topic
palladium vallarta/surf board rentals???

We are looking @ booking our vacation w/palladium.Do they offer surf board rentals,if yes how many $$$$.

Port Elgin, Canada
Level Contributor
14 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: palladium vallarta/surf board rentals???

we posted the same question...have you received any information?

Colorado
Level Contributor
1,513 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: palladium vallarta/surf board rentals???

This is a year old email address, but you might try to contact them directly at asisgerencia.vallarta@fiestahotelgroup.com

WELUVCUBA- I responded to your post, but I did not use the boards.

El_Snocat

kansas city
Level Contributor
1,454 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: palladium vallarta/surf board rentals???

I have never seen any surf board in NV- more like boogie board waves

Colorado
Level Contributor
1,513 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: palladium vallarta/surf board rentals???

katieinkc,

The Palladium is not really in NV. It is north of Bucerias towards Punta de Mita.And there is a surf break.

El_Snocat

BC
4 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: palladium vallarta/surf board rentals???

I don't know I was there in 2005..... right now I'm trying to figure out which size of board would be best there... I was thinking of packing my fun board 7'.... does anyone know as to which would be better... bring my own or trying to find one? looks like I will be in the arrea for about a month.

could you e-mail at deneige@hotmail.com

Fort Q., SK
Level Contributor
51 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: palladium vallarta/surf board rentals???

We are already back. At the Palladium you can go for free surf lessons and they also have surfboards to use for free. The quality is not great. If you want something better, talk to Victor at guest services. He will rent a board for $30 a day. Pay for 6 days, get the 7th day free. As for off the resort, not sure about prices and quality.

7. Re: palladium vallarta/surf board rentals???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 October 2009, 18:18