We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rui J/Stephanie

Princeton, Missouri
Level Contributor
98 posts
Save Topic
Rui J/Stephanie

Hello all, I just thought that I would let you all know that I got an email from Steph at the Rui, and she is leaving and going to the New Rui. I was sad. Just thought I would let you know.

Vancouver...
Level Contributor
113 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rui J/Stephanie

Anyone know who the new contact will be?

Princeton, Missouri
Level Contributor
98 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Rui J/Stephanie

The contact persons for the Club Hotel Riu Jalisco are Mayra Cepeda (PR) and Nicole Merz (Assistant Manager) as I am leaving to another Riu.

Pt. Coq., BC Canada
Level Contributor
600 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Rui J/Stephanie

Apeman,

Are you going to another Riu because Stephanie is leaving the Jalisco or that you just happen to be going to another Riu for a change of scenery?

Thanks

Lin5054

Princeton, Missouri
Level Contributor
98 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Rui J/Stephanie

I am still going to the Rui J. I have never been.

5. Re: Rui J/Stephanie

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2009, 06:23