We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rythm of the night tour_advanced booking?

sudbury
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Rythm of the night tour_advanced booking?

We will be at the Riu Palace Pacifico during high season. We really want to do the Rythm of the night tour. Do we really need to book in advance?

kansas city
Level Contributor
1,454 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rythm of the night tour_advanced booking?

I would book once you got there.Great excursion

Omaha, Nebraska
Level Contributor
2,106 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rythm of the night tour_advanced booking?

I agree with booking once you get there. Try to pick a relatively calm night for the boat can rock & roll in the wind (not bad - just more fun if it's calm.) Also wear long pants,take a jacket and wear comfortable walking shoes. No high heels! It is a fun time! We went twice during two different trips.

sudbury
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Rythm of the night tour_advanced booking?

That's what we will do then! Thanks for the replies.

Nuevo Vallarta...
Level Contributor
783 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rythm of the night tour_advanced booking?

i would think again about waiting until you get there if you are really visiting the area during high season.

If you are visiting during March or the first part of April this tour can and will fill up to 2-3 days in advance.

don´t wait until the last minute.... if you want to do the tour book it! plus you can find tons of ways to book in advance and even save money. so you get to save money, guarantee your spaces and don´t worry about the dissapointment of waiting until you get there only to find out it´s full already. whatcha waiting for! lol

just look for an online booking agency that has flexible cancellation policies in case you need to cancel for any reason.

have fun and see you in the sun!

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
213 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Rythm of the night tour_advanced booking?

We were there last March and took the Rythms of the Night tour. We booked via email with Scott's Tours in Bucerias. You don't pay anything until you get there, but he reserves your spot. The boat we were on was pretty full.

Word of advice, though, if you are prone to sea-sickness be sure it's calm or skip this one altogether. We went out on fairly rough night and my wife was so sick she couldn't enjoy the evening at all.

6. Re: Rythm of the night tour_advanced booking?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 August 2009, 15:19