We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marival Pool Heated?? any others?

B.C.Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Nayarit
Level Contributor
11,719 posts
116 reviews
Save Topic
Marival Pool Heated?? any others?

We were to Marival before,but in Sept. so couldn't tell if any Pools were heated.

Have read Yes, and No in posts.

Anyone KNOW for sure?

any other resort have heated pools,besides Palladium??

Thanks.

Saint Paul...
Level Contributor
714 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Marival Pool Heated?? any others?

Vallarta Palace is heated

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
3,918 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Marival Pool Heated?? any others?

OMG JoLee - I bump into you at every forum I am on-lol - we leave for Bucerias on Feb 7th for 2 weeks and can't wait - I was glad to hear that you did enjoy the Riu Taino (I think that was the one you stayed at). Need a quick getaway to Wendover soon - we love that place. I was in Apache Junction twice this summer - that is a lovely place - we will be doing a road trip there probably in the late Spring or maybe Sept.

B.C.Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Nayarit
Level Contributor
11,719 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Marival Pool Heated?? any others?

hi Decklover.,, Wow.

Yes Tanio Riu.,and BlueBayGrand Esmeralda in Playa del carmen.

Looking for a spring trip (with family) thus the pool question.

Are you going to Royal de Cameron?

No heated pools there ?

Shawnigan Lake...
Level Contributor
5,446 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Marival Pool Heated?? any others?

We have been at Marival in Nov and Feb and both times pools seemed warm the adult pool was much warmer then the family pool.

I can not say for sure they were both heated BUT in order for me to go into a pool it has to be warm :)

B.C.Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Nayarit
Level Contributor
11,719 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Marival Pool Heated?? any others?

thanks Quincy. Adult pool is the long one that runs between the Grand and the Club section with a bridge over it ??

Shawnigan Lake...
Level Contributor
5,446 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Marival Pool Heated?? any others?

yes :)

With the little sit downbench with a shelf to place your drinks or ash tray <---ewww in the water but close to the beach and swim up bar???

I remembering being on a lounge chair and seeing a group of middle aged men sitting there for what seemed like hours..smoking and drinking mega beers......I didn't go into that pool that day ;)

Vancouver, B.C.
Level Contributor
3,030 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Marival Pool Heated?? any others?

Adult pool was like a warm bath in Dec...ahhh! Some people staying in club side said it was warmer than their shower!! I think they had shower temp problems..lol..it was fine in the Grand side.

Vancouver, B.C.
Level Contributor
3,030 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Marival Pool Heated?? any others?

The adult pool isn't between the Grand and Club sections, it is in the Club section. Nice pool, no swim up bar ...

N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Marival Pool Heated?? any others?

We went for 11 days last February and the pools at the Marival were NOT heated. Supposedly the heater was not working? I went next door a couple times a day and swam in the Very Warm pool at the Grand Velas.

Shawnigan Lake...
Level Contributor
5,446 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Marival Pool Heated?? any others?

Hey Snrokler :) Any more snow lately??? We are supposed to get some today :(

I wonder what pool I am thinking about?? I thought that was the adult pool.. but there was a swim up bar closest to the beach the Grand side pool had a swim-up and so did this one (but much smaller)