We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The splash waterpark

sunny okanagan
Level Contributor
21 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
The splash waterpark

Hi there just need to know ,maybe from the locals.when would be the best time to visit the waterpark in neuvo ,i mean when it is the least busy ,we will be there on sep 3 for 7 days thank you in advance .And thanks for all the past posts very helpfull from all of you.

Puerto Vallarta...
Level Contributor
12,395 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The splash waterpark

It's very quiet here now.

For reasons of weather, it's nicest in the mornings, so I'd wake up one morning, look out the window and decide to go. (I believe the park is called "Sea Life" now)

Spokane, Washington
Level Contributor
566 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The splash waterpark

Hi there, we go to PV every year for 3 weeks & we always go to Splash (now I guess another name) We always go during the week & every time there is hardly ever anyone there. They play music & theres a snack bar, gift shop, restruant, good drinks. Its alot of fun!! We'll be back in Nov 05 & definetly go back there. Great way to spend the day. You'll have a blast!! Everything price wise has always been very reasonable.

sunny okanagan
Level Contributor
21 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The splash waterpark

Hola, Thanks for the info ,Do they have web site? need to know hours of operation and how much it costs. Thanks again very much,this site is very helpfull

George

wokingham...
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: The splash waterpark

Could anyone give us some more info on this. We love waterparks, and would definately be interested in a visit.

Would like to know about what is on offer. Thanks

5. Re: The splash waterpark

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 March 2006, 14:37