We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Safes at Samba??

ToonTown-Sk-Canada
Level Contributor
89 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Safes at Samba??

Hello, does anone know if they have safes in all their rooms? I was told by one TA Member that they do in their suites but he didn't know about the regular rooms. Anyone been lately that could answer this? Thanks in advance, Skip

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
224 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Safes at Samba??

I'd like to know this too....because I'll be there in, oh, 22 days, 21 hours, and 33 minutes...but who's counting?

mn
Level Contributor
81 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Safes at Samba??

They do have safes. Just ask for a key when checking in. We were just there in Jan 09. Have fun.

Vancouver Island...
Level Contributor
1,025 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Safes at Samba??

When I was there in May 2007 we didn't have one in our room (reg balcony room) but used the ones available at the front desk. They were very secure and easy to access at any time.

calgary
Level Contributor
400 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Safes at Samba??

Some of the rooms have them and some do not. When you check in ask if your room does and if not then request one to use behind the front desk.I have stayed in six different rooms there and five of them had safes.Everyone who works there are fabulous and will bend over backwards to accomodate your any need.Thats what keeps me coming back.You will soon have alot of new friends for life.

ToonTown-Sk-Canada
Level Contributor
89 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Safes at Samba??

Thanks for all of everyones advice. We are all looking forward to a week at the Samba. Skip

6. Re: Safes at Samba??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 October 2009, 18:20