We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dreams villamagna spa

Which Nuevo Vallarta hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Nashville, TN
Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Dreams villamagna spa

We are going to Dreams Villamagna in June. I was wondering if anyone has been and if you could tell me the price ranges for spa treatments. Thanks so much.

Saint Paul...
Level Contributor
714 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dreams villamagna spa

I had sent a message to them about the fitness center, and had a response from Sabrina Alvarez, Spa Mgr - maybe you should send her a note to her and ask for prices. Email I used (sent to both to make sure):

reservaciones2@dreamsvillamagna.com.mx; info@dreamsvillamagna.com.mx

Arizona
Level Contributor
66 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dreams villamagna spa

I just got back, I did not use the spa, but I did take a little tour and got a price list from them (but I didn't keep it). The spa facility is AMAZING!

I was wanting a couples massage, and it would have been about $170 for that, they do offer 'specials' check the daily paper the resort delivers to the rooms with the next day activities, for any specials, I think they had one per day.

I thought they were a bit pricey but, I am not a spa going person, I only considered it since I was on vacation, but it was too pricey for me.

3. Re: Dreams villamagna spa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2009, 18:23