We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

riu jalisco

wichita
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Topic
riu jalisco

booked at the riu jalisco june 8th thru 16th-any idea where i will actually be staying-tks

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: riu jalisco

As of today the hotel is set to open on June 12th. You will be upgraded to the Riu Vallarta. You will not be asked to move back to the Jalisco if it opens during your stay.

wichita
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: riu jalisco

tks sooooooo much-no palace for me ???????????

NoHo, Cali
13 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: riu jalisco

I just got off phone with RIU agent and she said that both of Hotels (Vallarta and Jalisco) will reopen on June 4th. Thought you guys might want to know.

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
136 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: riu jalisco

No kidding? I was told june 12th. I guess it depends on who you talk to. Thanks, D.

NoHo, Cali
13 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: riu jalisco

Yea, looks like it all depend on who we talked to. The person I spoke with checked her latest email from RIU in Mexico. It said that both hotels will reopen on June 4th. Guess we will have to wait and see, ha.

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
136 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: riu jalisco

I hope they are open on the 4th. I don`t want the Vallarta to be packed. That would be a drag. We`ll see. If you find anything else out, post it please. Thanks, D.

Arnprior
Level Contributor
731 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: riu jalisco

nyjets09, why would you not like to be upgraded to the Palace?

NoHo, Cali
13 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: riu jalisco

Sure, I will let you know. I will be leaving in 5 days. Will try to post the update when I am there.

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
136 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: riu jalisco

Hey guys, I talked to the Riu office in Vallarta and they said the Jalisco is opening this friday the 5th. NYJETS, that`s probably where you`ll be staying. At least according to them. Hope this helps. D.

Pt. Coq., BC Canada
Level Contributor
600 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: riu jalisco

Sorry but I'm a bit confused, has the Riu Jalisco been closed for renovations, swine flu panic or for some other reason? Thanks for any info.