We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dreams Villamagna October 27th thru Nov 6th.

N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Dreams Villamagna October 27th thru Nov 6th.

Will be at the D.V.M. the above dates. Anyone else?

I understand any floor above the 6th floor have the best views also the number of the room should be under 12?

Is there free wifi in the lobby? How much does it cost for 24 hours of wifi in the room if you bring a laptop?

Saint Paul...
Level Contributor
714 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dreams Villamagna October 27th thru Nov 6th.

Hi Bob... think a prior forum posting re DVM talked about free internet/wifi if the room was booked at

the preferred level (more like the Palace amenities--upgrades upgrades!). We had room 1520.. near the end of the building, and the views were beautiful.. could see beyond the last condo building near the water to the actual PV bay. So, 5th and up would be good. We liked being away from the elevator..i.e. no one walking by the door. LOL.. after following your VP blog... we wanna go back there!

N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dreams Villamagna October 27th thru Nov 6th.

I love the Vallarta Palace but the price is steep. I am a Palace Resort member also. We have thought about renting a Penthouse for four of us for $900.00/wk. At the Villa Magna but have never gone Non-Inclusive before. The difference between all inclusive and non inclusive is about $1000.00 per couple. I'm sure we could eat and drink pretty well with $2000.00 for both couples over 14 days. Thats about $145.00 per day for the 4 of us. We went to P.V. and Bucearis last time we were there and were amazed at how little it costs to eat. I wish I could get an idea from someone that has gone non-inclusive how much they spent over a week or two week period.

N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dreams Villamagna October 27th thru Nov 6th.

Anyone stay a week or two at Villa Magna and have an estimate on how much money they spent eating and drinking during that time?

St. Paul
Level Contributor
157 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dreams Villamagna October 27th thru Nov 6th.

You shouldn't have to spend anything to eat or drink the whole time your there. It's all inclusive for everything unless you give tips as we always do and that's up to you on how much. We had room 1701 and it was great at the very end towards the condos and had a great view of everything.

N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dreams Villamagna October 27th thru Nov 6th.

I know that the Dreams is all inclusive. I wanted to know if anyone has stayed at Villa Magna (Which is not all inclusive) and if so how much they spent on food and drink.

6. Re: Dreams Villamagna October 27th thru Nov 6th.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 December 2009, 05:49