We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any new renovations done at the Riu Jalisco since Dec./08?

Which Nuevo Vallarta hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Pt. Coq., BC Canada
Level Contributor
600 posts
Save Topic
Any new renovations done at the Riu Jalisco since Dec./08?

Hi there, does anyone know if there have been any renovations done over the past year at the Riu Jalisco? I've noticed over the last few times that we have stayed there that the resort definitely needs a cosmetic uplift in the rooms, etc.

vancouver
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any new renovations done at the Riu Jalisco since Dec./08?

Hi, we just returned from a 1 week stay at the Riu Jalisco Aug. 2-9 - everything looks in great shape, including the rooms - granite countertops, marble floors, good a/c. The gardens were beautiful, loved the kid-friendly beach, lots of variety in the buffet...we were very pleased with the resort. The staff do their best and although very busy at times, the place was immaculate. I would recommend it for families.

2. Re: Any new renovations done at the Riu Jalisco since Dec./08?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 11 February 2013, 16:13
Pt. Coq., BC Canada
Level Contributor
600 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Any new renovations done at the Riu Jalisco since Dec./08?

Thanks, I too would love to see some recent pictures. Come on, someone out there but have some info. Thanks in advance.

Lin5054

Pt. Coq., BC Canada
Level Contributor
600 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Any new renovations done at the Riu Jalisco since Dec./08?

Sorry it should say "Thanks, I too would love to see some recent pictures. Come on, someone out there MUST have some info. Thanks in advance.

5. Re: Any new renovations done at the Riu Jalisco since Dec./08?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 February 2010, 05:16