We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I just booked our room for RIU Palace...

Oregon
5 posts
Save Topic
I just booked our room for RIU Palace...

I was wondering whether I will get a package in the mail from them with tickets and information? This is the first time I have ever booked a trip like this :) Absolutely excited after reading everyone's reviews!!

Syracuse, New York
Level Contributor
68 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I just booked our room for RIU Palace...

I guess It's all depends on which company you purchased your package from. As for my case (I purchased the room through Orbitz, air tickets from airline directly), I didn't get any package and I already knew that. As for room, I printed out the voucher from the website directly and as for the airplane tickets, airline emailed me the ticket.

By the way, my parents will be at Riu Palace too for 10 days in late October (my anniversary gift for them ^_^)

Hope you have a great trip!!

Oregon
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: I just booked our room for RIU Palace...

In all my brilliance, I booked both the flight and hotel room through the RIU website. I was a bit excited and just went for it. If anyone knows how booking through the RIU website works please let me know .:)

N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: I just booked our room for RIU Palace...

I usually book thru Cheapcaribbean and simply print out the documents that are sent at confirmation.

Pt. Coq., BC Canada
Level Contributor
600 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: I just booked our room for RIU Palace...

Hi Karebear,

Phone and speak with someone from the Riu Palace or from the Riu's custmoner service. You should have some kind of confirmation number from when you booked online and hopefully you printed that out. Ask any questions that you can think of when speaking with the Riu reps. Good Luck.

Lin5054

5. Re: I just booked our room for RIU Palace...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 February 2010, 07:19