We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Riu Class Online registration

Aston, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
923 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Riu Class Online registration

Has anyone else had any problems registering for Riu Class online? I tried several times yesterday and it never went through.

Arnprior
Level Contributor
731 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Riu Class Online registration

I tried and was not successful.

When I posted the same question last year I was told by an advisor that perhaps it was because I was Canadian.

I just wish I would have picked up a brochure when I was at the Palace in March.

I'm going to keep an eye on this topic to see other responses.

michigan
Level Contributor
237 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Riu Class Online registration

i could not get it on line either ...had them register me in Vallarta....now can go on and check points accrued and such.....it took about three months to get my card ...

Aston, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
923 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Riu Class Online registration

Could you register when you checked in and still get the points

michigan
Level Contributor
237 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Riu Class Online registration

got the points for that stay plus the 10% percent off in the gift shops on the resort....

Aston, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
923 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Riu Class Online registration

Your saying you registered at the resort and they gave the points for that stay?

Pt. Coq., BC Canada
Level Contributor
600 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Riu Class Online registration

Hi there, try emailing Riu Class at rclass@riu.com and see if they can help you out.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
141 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Riu Class Online registration

Astontravellor..... try deleting your browsing history once you are at the sight. Make sure you fill in all the required fields and then try it. I was having problems too and after I did this it worked! Good luck! Jeff

michigan
Level Contributor
237 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Riu Class Online registration

yes...we got the points for that stay

9. Re: Riu Class Online registration

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 March 2010, 04:18