We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Riu Jalisco room map

Calgary
Level Contributor
357 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
Riu Jalisco room map

This may be stretch but does any-one know where I may be able to find out where the particular room numbers are in map format,the reason I am interested is am going there in December for the 3rd time and really liked the last rooms we had and would like to request them again.

Thanks in advance

Pt. Coq., BC Canada
Level Contributor
600 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Riu Jalisco room map

Sorry I have no room map but what I do is write a letter to the Riu Jalisco or whichever resort I am staying at and thank them for our vacation and in that I include the room number which I then save on my computer. That way I always know which room to ask for or if I didn't care for it I then know to request not to stay in that room.

vancouver
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Riu Jalisco room map

We just got back from p.v. stay at the riu jalisco, our rooms were ocean view overlooking the kids pool our room # was 6197 ,and our friends was 6196i am not sure what the room # on the other side of the hotel were,hope this helps.

vancouver
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Riu Jalisco room map

We just got back from p.v. stay at the riu jalisco, our rooms were ocean view overlooking the kids pool our room # was 6197 ,and our friends was 6196i am not sure what the room # on the other side of the hotel were,hope this helps.

4. Re: Riu Jalisco room map

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 May 2010, 05:18