We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation into Puerta Vallarta

Rochester, MN
Level Contributor
26 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Transportation into Puerta Vallarta

I am traveling with 2 friends to the Rui Palace Pacifico and want to spend on day in PV at the market and shopping.

Does anyone know how much a cab fare would be and how long it takes to get there?

Also, is there a bus that is comfortable and convenient to take into PV?

Just trying to find the best transportation that is convenient for a day in PV.

kansas city
Level Contributor
1,454 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transportation into Puerta Vallarta

We took a bus into pV- and took cab back - bus takes longer but we had the time...

Orange County, CA
Level Contributor
931 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transportation into Puerta Vallarta

I have read many times the far e is 20.00 to 25.00 and when we were in NV, the cab fares are set. We did not go into PV but we took cab to Bucerias and to the southern area of NV and they fares were set and the resort did have a book with all the cab fares to different areas. We took the bus into Sayulita and it was very easy. From what I have read here, the bus is very easy to take into PV and much, much cheaper and a fun experience.

Have a great trip

3. Re: Transportation into Puerta Vallarta

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 April 2010, 06:17