We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Riu Jalisco

Which Nuevo Vallarta hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
FARGO, ND
Level Contributor
63 posts
Save Topic
Riu Jalisco

We are staying at the Riu Jalisco 1-02-10 thru 1-9-10.

Does anyone know who the conceriege is there? We are also interested in sailboat tours to go whale watching..any suggestions? Thanks for any information!!

Pt. Coq., BC Canada
Level Contributor
600 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Riu Jalisco

I don't know if they actually have a concierge at the Riu Jalsico. The different tour companies in the lobby will offer a variety of different day trips to go on. Beware of a fellow on the beach who sells different day trips, his name is Juan and I think that at one time he was legitimate but he scammed quite a few people last year with saying that he would be paying for the taxi ride, etc. and he never did. It's a shame because we went on some of his day trips that he sold and they were really good and a good price a few years ago but last year he lied to us and many others. Good luck.

wisconsin
Level Contributor
79 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Riu Jalisco

hey 2fun... we are heading there first part of march... if you make it whale watching could you send me some feedback on it?.. we are from the duluth minnesota area.

thanks

3. Re: Riu Jalisco

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 May 2010, 05:23
Get answers to your questions about Nuevo Vallarta
Recent Conversations