We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ask about Rui Palace Pacifico

Rochester, MN
Level Contributor
26 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Ask about Rui Palace Pacifico

Myself and 2 friends just returned from the Rui Palace Pacifico if anyone has any questions.

It is truly a fabulous place to stay!!

toronto,canada
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Ask about Rui Palace Pacifico

How was the nightly entertainment?

Was it shows done by the entertainment staff or was there live bands where people were able to dance?

Went to the RIU Vallarta last year and was looking to moving to the pacifico this christmas break. there was lots going on during the days and evenings and wanted to make sure there were similar things at the pacifico

Rochester, MN
Level Contributor
26 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Ask about Rui Palace Pacifico

The entertainment staff only did one show that I saw and I saw 4 of them. They were shows that you watch and there is no where at the RPP that you can dance to a band.

The shows were mostly dancers, ect and were entertaining.

There is also no disco for later in the evenings, but you can go to the one down the road at the other RUI resort.

Vancouver, B.C.
Level Contributor
3,042 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ask about Rui Palace Pacifico

What is offered at Christmas/New Years compared to low season is completely different. I'd contact the property for info. From my experience, the high season offers more entertainment options.

Denver
Level Contributor
78 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ask about Rui Palace Pacifico

I have to respectfully disagree with Cooper.

We just returned from a one week stay 11/03 - 11/10.

We saw (all) seven shows during our stay. The Entertainment Staff performed six nights; our final night was the Michael Jackson show performed by another group.

Also, a band played nightly at 9:00 pm in the same 'Bolero' venue before the Entertainment Staff show. While we saw no one doing so, there was an area in front of the stage for dancing.

Hope this helps.

I brought back the entertainment programs/schedules applicable to our stay; I'll start a new thread for email request for the same.

CS

5. Re: Ask about Rui Palace Pacifico

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 May 2010, 05:18