We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day pass costs at various resorts

Van. Island B.C
Level Contributor
82 posts
Save Topic
Day pass costs at various resorts

Just wondering if anyone knows what the day pass costs are various resorts in the Nuevo area {i.e. Rui Jalisco, Samba, RDC, ect.} basically looking for ballpark idea on costs on any/all as we are renting this year for several weeks and really would like to try different resorts for the day to see if it's something we might like to try at another time. Also if you know what the day pass hours are and what they include {i.e. drinks, a la carte meals or just buffet meal etc.} Thanks so much for all reply's!

N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Day pass costs at various resorts

I know it is $75.00 at the Dreams Villa Magna for 24 hours.

Van. Island B.C
Level Contributor
82 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Day pass costs at various resorts

Ahh thanks bobNH, do you know whether an a la carte meal is included? I would also assume this includes drinks?

Van. Island B.C
Level Contributor
82 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Day pass costs at various resorts

bumpity bump.....anyone got some insight on costs....... your thoughts please?

N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Day pass costs at various resorts

That's just like an all-inclusive......all you can eat and drink for 24 hours.

Pt. Coq., BC Canada
Level Contributor
600 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Day pass costs at various resorts

You might be able to receive the information you are wanting by emailing each resort that you are interested in. Good Luck.

manitoba
Level Contributor
106 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Day pass costs at various resorts

Does anyone know the cost of a day pass at the

Riu Vallarta?.....Does it include the entire day as well as the evening meal?

Van. Island B.C
Level Contributor
82 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Day pass costs at various resorts

cmsmanitoba I was actually going to email the Riu for day pass costs but cannot find any email addy on their site.......also I have emailed other Resorts with the same question and have only got one reply back....seems they are not very keen on the day pass option?.......haha,, once I have more info on the Resorts that reply to my day pass question I will post the breakdowns.........give me a few days and will let everyone know. Cheers!

Edited: 27 December 2009, 19:40
Shawnigan Lake...
Level Contributor
5,494 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Day pass costs at various resorts

I had a friend who had a day pass to one of the lower end Rui's and it cost her $85USD?? Give or take $10......I thought it was alot considering Dreams PV is only $45 and Marival is close to that, Dreams Magna is $75.

Van. Island B.C
Level Contributor
82 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Day pass costs at various resorts

quincytoo I hope your correct but from the few emails I received so far today {Dreams & Marival} they are wayyyy more then what you have listed....as I stated in my other post I will update a list of who responded in a day or two and share with everyone......Cheers!

Bucerias, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Bucerias
Level Contributor
3,607 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Day pass costs at various resorts

The RDC is $45 USD for a day pass. The times are either 9am-5pm OR 5pm-1am. This includes drinks and meals. You can go to the a la carte if you go in the evening and have a booking already (the a la cartes can be hard to get in to),