We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

rhythms of the night

Traverse City...
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Topic
rhythms of the night

Honest opinion..is rhythms worth it? we are looking at doing this....but wondering what you have thought about it?? thanks!! 5 more sleeps and we are off!!!!

1. Re: rhythms of the night

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 January 2015, 17:41
Bucerias, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Bucerias
Level Contributor
3,518 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: rhythms of the night

Loved it! This is one of the tours that I recommend to many people to go on. You will love it. The other tour that is awesome is the Marigalante pirate ship. Check it out. It is excellent!

Have a great trip!

Calgary
Destination Expert
for Nuevo Vallarta
Level Contributor
1,818 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: rhythms of the night

Don't even think twice - just book it and go!! A fun evening, and excellent value.

St. Paul
Level Contributor
157 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: rhythms of the night

We did this 3 years ago and wish we saved the money for something else. We had the late night seating for dinner and everything was cold and also the show was good but stadium seating with no backs was very long to sit through. The only fun part was the ride out and back by the crew in the boat, but that was so cold from the ocean breeze so take a jacket along if you go. Just my opinion but I wouldn't waste my money.

Fort Wayne, IN
Level Contributor
217 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: rhythms of the night

I would definitely recommend it. We have been both this year and last year, and would go again. Boat ride is scenic with good drinks, food is great, show makes you feel like you are watching some authentic Mexican history. We have had both early and late dinner, both were exactly the same. I feel this is a "must-do" event for any trip to Puerto Vallarta.

Bucerias, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Bucerias
Level Contributor
3,518 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: rhythms of the night

It is too bad that anybody had a negative experience on this tour. I guess you can't please everybody. Yes, it does get "chilly" on the boat. You are on the open sea for awhile so, do take a light jacket. I also have a back problem and never found the show to be too long to sit through. Yes, no backs on the seating, but totally do-able. As far as the food being cold......I have never experienced that problem. I still say, you will NOT regret going on this tour.

Have a great trip!

St. Paul
Level Contributor
157 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: rhythms of the night

Just my opinion doesn't mean they have to decide from our experiance. They ask for Honest opinion and that was mine. Sorry if I offened anyone by it.

wisconsin
Level Contributor
79 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: rhythms of the night

i dont think you offended anyone... its nice to read about true experiences there , and i appreciate honesty in the reports........thanks..

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
5,606 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: rhythms of the night

I agree, no offense taken. It's honest comments good or bad that are helpful!

Traverse City...
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: rhythms of the night

No worries!! No offense taken at all!! I love all the feedback!! 3 more sleeps and we are off!! Can't wait----snow is here this week and we get sunshine instead! Thanks to everyone for their thoughts!