We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

DREAMS Nuevo, Just home... any questions?

Lethbridge
Level Contributor
224 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
DREAMS Nuevo, Just home... any questions?

Just home from Dreams, any questions before you book or leave? :)

N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: DREAMS Nuevo, Just home... any questions?

Stayed there in February and last October. Hope you had a nice vacation.

Alberta
Level Contributor
12 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: DREAMS Nuevo, Just home... any questions?

What is the dress code like for guys in the restaurants, can they wear jeans for long pants?

Lethbridge
Level Contributor
224 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: DREAMS Nuevo, Just home... any questions?

Thanks Bob . .we sure did!

Lethbridge
Level Contributor
224 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: DREAMS Nuevo, Just home... any questions?

There is only one of the places (Portofino) where it looked like every guy had some kinda dress pants or Kahkis on. If you went in with a decent pair of jeans, closed toe shoes and a collared shirt nothing wouls be said. they are very relaxed with the rules. :)

Edmonton, Alberta
Level Contributor
53 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: DREAMS Nuevo, Just home... any questions?

I emailed the resort and asked them about jeans and they said no problem as long as they are long pants and they said shoes or a nice pair of sandels is ok as well!

Lethbridge
Level Contributor
224 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: DREAMS Nuevo, Just home... any questions?

Yes . . Most of thier "rules" are pretty slack suck as drinks in the pool kids in adult areas, pool closure times etc. . . as long as it is within reason :)

Edmonton, Alberta
Level Contributor
53 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: DREAMS Nuevo, Just home... any questions?

Were you oceanview or tropical and what room number? I go in less than 2 weeks and maybe i could request your room if you thought it was a good one!

Lethbridge
Level Contributor
224 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: DREAMS Nuevo, Just home... any questions?

we were 2501... Jungle view. A little road noise, but the slidding doors are really good. It was a really nice view of the mountains in the distaance and you can still see the ocean a little bit. 2501 means 5th floor 1st room...so the higher the room the better. I will be posting pics this weekend or early week sometime.

Chicago
3 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: DREAMS Nuevo, Just home... any questions?

Hi wonder if you can help - are the pools heated and are there childrens activities for children aged 5-7 and 9 ?

Thanks

N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: DREAMS Nuevo, Just home... any questions?

Pool next to Dreams is heated. 85 degrees as a matter of fact and the Hot Tub was 95 degrees. My understanding is that they plan on having ALL the pools heated by next year.