We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Resturants to eat at

Des Moines, IA
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Best Resturants to eat at

We'll be staying down there may 22-29 We want to try a wide variety of food while we're down there. Any suggestions would be great for us to try.

N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Resturants to eat at

Great restaurants in Puerto Vallarta and Bucerius. I love "Yo Yo Mo's" for great pizza and chicken wings and the ten or eleven t.v.'s to watch sports.

Naperville, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Bucerias, Riviera Nayarit
Level Contributor
9,924 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Resturants to eat at

There aren't many restaurants in Nuevo Vallarta; Bucerias is the next town to the north. Be sure to take a look at the Bucerias Forum and check out some of the restaurant reviews for ideas. (I'm not a sports fan, but YYM is very popular with folks who are.)

Hope you have a great time!

surrey eh vo BC
Level Contributor
1,047 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Resturants to eat at

go to bucerias and just walk around.most resteraunts have menus posted outside.take a seat at one of the beachbars/resteraunts and order a bucket of 5 beers for 80 pesos and sit back and watch the dolphins jump and the birds fly and dive for their lunch.you will love it.

Fort Wayne, IN
Level Contributor
217 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Resturants to eat at

It might help if you say where you are staying at? We stay at the Grand Mayan, and there are several good restaurants within walking distance. La Laguna-Seafood, Quioxte tapas-appetizers, 8 tostadas-mexican/seafood-very reasonable price, Guido's-Italian/pizza. Have not tried, but heard good things-Claudio's, Estudio Cafe. Also Fajita Republic is a $3 cab ride for us, and well worth it. Brazil's @ Paradise mall, is a Brazilian steakhouse-all u can eat, fun experience. I think you will find there are plenty of good restaurants in Nuevo, without having to go to Bucerias. We usually go to Bucerias and Puerto Vallarta 1 night each during our stay, then spend the rest of our time locally, and use the taxi cab fare we save on dessert, or another round of Strawberry Margaritas!!!

Bucerias, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Bucerias
Level Contributor
3,515 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Resturants to eat at

I agree that YoYo MO's have great pizza and wings. With the NHL playoff on right now, it is quite busy.

Have a great trip!

new york
Level Contributor
16 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best Resturants to eat at

We stay in Nuevo Vallarta, and all our meals are in Bucerias. Here are our favorites: (in no special order)

Breakfast and lunch:

Karen's Place

Sweet Thing

The Red Apple

Dinner:

Claudio's Meson Bay

Aduato's

El Brujo

Mezzogiorno's

Tino's Laguna

Mark's

El Gordo

Dugarel's

Sandrina's

Fajita Republic

Des Moines, IA
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Best Resturants to eat at

thanks for all the great info guys. Forgot to say we are staying at Paradise Village. Hope it's a good one.

Fredericksburg...
Level Contributor
514 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Best Resturants to eat at

Do the Red Apple for breakfast ... really nice.

New York City, New...
3 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Best Resturants to eat at

Thanks for your restaurant suggestions-we are going in December and staying at Paradise Village. We have never been to NV. Any suggestions on activities-day/night. We 5-2 parents (50's) and 3 kids 23-28. Thanks

New York City, New...
3 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Best Resturants to eat at

Following up on my last post about activities, I see your screen name is aruba-we have been to aruba a number of times so if you have as well how would you compare with NV.

Thank you.