We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Distance to Bucerias from Riu Jalisco

Which Nuevo Vallarta hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
41 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Distance to Bucerias from Riu Jalisco

We have heard that Bucerias is within walking distance from the Riu. How long will it take us to walk there?

Bixby, OK
Level Contributor
457 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Distance to Bucerias from Riu Jalisco

and while we are at it... how about the distance from the Allegro to Bucerias???

ANOKA MN
Level Contributor
30 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Distance to Bucerias from Riu Jalisco

These maps are helpful, go to

www.banderasnews.com/vallarta-maps/index.htm and look for the map of bucerias and pan south to see Riu. That will give you an Idea.

Level Contributor
4,537 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Distance to Bucerias from Riu Jalisco

Hi

From a couple different people who had walked down there the times were 30 - 45 minutes.

Michigan
Level Contributor
136 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Distance to Bucerias from Riu Jalisco

Hello - we just returned from Nuevo Vallarta - we stayed at the Samba which is right next door to the RUI - it takes about 45 minutes to walk there.

Orland Park...
Level Contributor
739 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Distance to Bucerias from Riu Jalisco

Any idea how far from the Riu to Club Marival? IT is the hotel to the left of the RIU? We have stayed at the Club Marival twice before and have gotten awesome coconut drinks there! Even though the hotels are AI, got to get the drink in the coconut! So staying at the RIU this time I am just curious as to if I can walk there.

Thanks.

PA, USA
Level Contributor
150 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Distance to Bucerias from Riu Jalisco

So Sasams, is the 45 minutes a brisk walk or a slow walk while looking for seashells & the resorts?

Mike

Riverside...
Level Contributor
3,698 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Distance to Bucerias from Riu Jalisco

Jadesmom - The distance between the Riu and the Marival is about 1.5 to 2 miles along the road. I am not sure of the distance walking along the beach.

San Diego
Level Contributor
124 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Distance to Bucerias from Riu Jalisco

THe Riu & the Samba are right next to each other. From the Samba, it was 45 minutes and we stopped to talk to some people for about 5 minutes. FRom the beach in front of the Samba (or the Riu), look north - where you see a splash of orange and an 8 story building, that is Bucerias.

Michigan
Level Contributor
136 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Distance to Bucerias from Riu Jalisco

It was a slow walk - don't recall seeing any sea shells. Usually left the Samba around 9:00am - if there were any shells early in the am - someone else must have gotten them!

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
41 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Distance to Bucerias from Riu Jalisco

Just returned today. My husband and I are in our late fifties and it took us about one hour to slowly walk to Bucerias from the Riu. It is a very plesant walk along the beach.