We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dream Villamagna Preferred Club

Which Nuevo Vallarta hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Littleton, Colorado
Level Contributor
294 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Dream Villamagna Preferred Club

What does Preferred Club mean? I am booking this and it asks me if I want to upgrade. ANYONE???

Saint Paul...
Level Contributor
714 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dream Villamagna Preferred Club

We stayed there 2 years ago, and didn't upgrade. However... we got a beautiful room, 5th floor.. great view and never felt that we were "pedestrian". I know others that have been on TA have gone with the upgrade and not been disappointed. We loved the resort and property--good choice!

Littleton, Colorado
Level Contributor
294 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dream Villamagna Preferred Club

Thanks for the reply!

Chicago
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta, Nuevo Vallarta
Level Contributor
8,711 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dream Villamagna Preferred Club

We stayed there for 2 weeks in May in the tropical view tower. Quiet, balcony more private and in the shade in the afternoon, and a nice view (IMO) of the mountains and jungle.

Preferred club is in the ocean view tower. Not really an ocean view as the ocean is several 100 yards away. Actually overlooks the pool.

Talked to a few people while there who had preferred club. Most said, it was nothing special. A few different toilitries, candy in the room and a "special lounge" which was not open all the time.

We have booked again this May and have booked tropical view again. The extra money we saved will be used to go to town and/or excursions like last time.

Littleton, Colorado
Level Contributor
294 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dream Villamagna Preferred Club

Thanks SeniorBob! That is the room we booked too. Just wondered what it meant when I booked it. I thought maybe I was missing out.

5. Re: Dream Villamagna Preferred Club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2012, 15:20