We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone been to Taheima Wellness?

Which Nuevo Vallarta hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Akron, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,179 posts
98 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone been to Taheima Wellness?

Im a little concered because we got a great deal for 3 nights through or travel agent, but I am wondering if the reviews are fake? Nobody has responded to me that has reviewed the place, and they mostly only have 1 review. Anyone been there that can vouch for it? Do they serve alcohol before 5pm??? Thanks so much!!!

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
102 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone been to Taheima Wellness?

Oh, my goodness! I have read on many websites the reviews and they are all 5 stars. my husband and i are going for a week in a two bedroom and really going to see how much one will be to buy, yes buy.

you will love it, enjoy

unless you are doing the all inclusive, buy your liquor at the duty free shop in the airport, cheaper than at a liquor store in mx. if doing All inclusive, yes, bars usually open at 11 am

Akron, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,179 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone been to Taheima Wellness?

Thanks so much! Will you please let me know how your trip was when you get back?? :)

San Diego, CA
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone been to Taheima Wellness?

We are booking our trip right now. I would also love to know how things went. Im a little concerned about safety while we are there. Thanks!

charleston,sc
Level Contributor
332 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone been to Taheima Wellness?

Why are you concerned about safety there?

San Diego, CA
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Anyone been to Taheima Wellness?

I havent been to Mexico in over 15 years and I know that there are issues with safety in other parts of the country. Im sure im just being over worried about it. But with everything thats going on you never know.

Calgary
Destination Expert
for Nuevo Vallarta
Level Contributor
1,711 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Anyone been to Taheima Wellness?

Don't sweat it, codeblue - once you get there and see the environment in the Nuevo area for yourself, you'll wonder what the heck you were worried about!!

Shawnigan Lake...
Level Contributor
5,408 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Anyone been to Taheima Wellness?

I am more worried about my safety in San Diego then in Nuevo. Once you get there you will see what I mean :)

Those reviews for Taheima Wellness have me thinking something is not quite right......98.9% of the glowing 5 STAR reviews are all from one review no posts posters....the others 1.01 reviews that actually have posts and other reviews seem a little more believable......Padding much TW???

Edited: 13 June 2011, 22:51
Gatineau, Canada
Level Contributor
748 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Anyone been to Taheima Wellness?

There was a post about it in the Puerto Vallarta Forum, some people that have been there, post by the OP. Might be good if you read it!

Shawnigan Lake...
Level Contributor
5,408 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Anyone been to Taheima Wellness?

I did read it and responded the same way as I just did Not sure who your post is directed at.....??

Gatineau, Canada
Level Contributor
748 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Anyone been to Taheima Wellness?

Quincy, have you read the post of the OP on the Puerto Vallarta forum? The OP ask question about the resort, and some people that went there answer.

It was only if you didnt read the post there, as it was info about the resort your were wondering about.

Get answers to your questions about Nuevo Vallarta
Recent Conversations