We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Some excursion/Tour days better than others??

Aurora, Colorado
Level Contributor
84 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Some excursion/Tour days better than others??

I remember reading somewhere some days are better to take tours but can't find the thread..Cruislines in port or something to that effect..Can anyone let me know the best/less crowded days to take excursions?

Thanks,

Stan

Bucerias, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Bucerias
Level Contributor
3,651 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Some excursion/Tour days better than others??

Usually Tuesday, wednesday and thursday are the days that cruise ships come to vallarta. I would try to book your tour on any other day but those. Occasionally cruise ships do come in on other days but not often.

Have a great trip!

Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
10,893 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Some excursion/Tour days better than others??

Agreed- and you can always check the cruise ship schedule here:

puertodevallarta.com.mx/Documentos/Cal2012.p…

Many tour companies block tours for the times the ships are in port for their use but later in the day they are usually available. If you book online with Vallarta Adventrues, their shopping cart will let you know what is available for the day you want- and you can click on the chat box at the top and they will tell you the best days to book.

http://www.vallarta-adventures.com/

Aurora, Colorado
Level Contributor
84 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Some excursion/Tour days better than others??

Thanks a bunch! Remember reading some days were better..On vacation...Don't want to fight crowds for sure. Thanks for the link!

Stan

4. Re: Some excursion/Tour days better than others??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2012, 04:16