We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booked!

Ontario
Level Contributor
355 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Booked!

Hi all,

I just booked the 5* mystery resort for January 7-14. Anyone else?

Newark, New Jersey
Level Contributor
124 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Booked!

what is a 5* mystery resort and how much does it cost?

Ontario
Level Contributor
355 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Booked!

I booked through sell-off vacations.com out of Ottawa. Your are guaranteed one week all-inclusive at either the RIU Jalisco, Vallarto, Pacifico or Marival Residences and Spa. The price was $815 plus taxes. They will let me know which hotel two weeks before we travel. I've stayed at the Jalisco before so I know the area. Any of the resorts will be great so I thought it was a good deal. This deal is also available through Signature Vacations and Sunwing.

N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Booked!

Have a great time................we'll be in Punta Cana then.

Arcadia, California
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Booked!

BobNH,

Wooh... you travel a lot! Lucky you! You will be in VP in December and then again in Punta Cana in January?

Enjoy!

B.C.Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Nayarit
Level Contributor
12,082 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Booked!

Wow. good deal. For that price in Feb., If you got the Riu Palace you would be jumping for joy at the Deal. Vallarta and Marival would be wonderful too.

It's the DARN taxes ....

Yes Isaella.. Bob's Post always tell Where/when he is Going again...grrr.

N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Booked!

I'll be in the Mayan Riviera in two weeks for two weeks. Then a Carribean Cruise, then Nuevo Vallarta in late November, then P.C. in January...............Gotta stay out of the cold New Hampshire winter.

Arcadia, California
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Booked!

We really envy your wonderful life, Bob. Can you take us along?

Chapala, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Chapala, Puerto Vallarta, Nuevo Vallarta, Ajijic, Chapala
Level Contributor
12,472 posts
522 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Booked!

I like Bob's vacation style, and even though I live essentially in Mexico where it is warm, I come from a cold climate, Mass. and you have to take years to get that cold out of your system LOl I Just got back from mass. and it was for me freezing, I had heat on in house....now I am back in sunny Mexico and my next trip will be in about a month to mazatlan...then a month after to PV...travel whenever you can life is short..happy vacations to you all!! :)

Vancouver, B.C.
Level Contributor
3,144 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Booked!

It is a good deal, because you'll likely end up at Jalisco, and it 's the same price you paid, but you have a good chance of ending up somewhere better!

N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Booked!

I agree Bezerk..................Rain, rain, rain here which is almost as bad as snow since it is raw and only in low 60's.

Luckily for me I have owned my businesses for over 30 years and my son is now involved. When summer ends and all the tourists go home business is back to normal and not nearly as busy as the summer when people are up for the lake. My son takes over and we go on vacation.