We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vallarta Palace for New Years!

Which Nuevo Vallarta hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Markham, Canada
7 posts
Save Topic
Vallarta Palace for New Years!

Anyone have any info about New Years at Vallarta Palace? We are going with our 15 year old daughter Dec. 26 to Jan. 2. Hope to have some fun and good weather!!!

N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vallarta Palace for New Years!

Welcome to the forum: We'll just miss you as we leave in 5 days..............November 26th - December 10th.

Markham, Canada
7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Vallarta Palace for New Years!

Thanks so much! Have a great trip! I was torn between the Velas Vallarta and the Vallarta Palace. Hopefully I made the best choice!

Saskatoon, Canada
Level Contributor
193 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Vallarta Palace for New Years!

I can't speak for how the VP does in the new year, but I will say that you won't regret your choice of resorts. The Vallarta Palace was the only 5 of 5 rating we ever gave on a TA review, and we still think it deserved it. A truly first class resort. We are going to the Nuevo Marival Residences in January and have high hopes for it according to the reviews. Have a great trip, Berk 14, what a great time to go on a trip. (boxing day to a day after New Years day, perfect!)

charleston,sc
Level Contributor
332 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Vallarta Palace for New Years!

berk14 I've been here for a week at VP and there is no doubt you made a great choice. It's a fantastic resort. You can be as active as you want or relax if you choose. Good food, great service and a wonderful entertainment staff. They really give it their all and are good people. I suggest you get to know them. After meeting them once and doing a little activity at the pool they have called me by name even as the resort got pretty full and the crowds have come and gone. Some of the best service I have had at any AI. You should have a blast.

Calgary
Destination Expert
for Nuevo Vallarta
Level Contributor
1,750 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Vallarta Palace for New Years!

We've stayed at the Vallarta Pallace three times, and have never been disappointed.

I'm not sure whether the VP has a special program on New Years Eve, but I suspect they do. Regardless, there will definitely be lots of fireworks on the beach in the Nuevo / Bucerias area on New Years, because pretty much all of the resorts, and many of the private condos, put on a fireworks display. Enjoy!

Markham, Canada
7 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Vallarta Palace for New Years!

Thanks everyone! I feel much better about my choice and can't wait to get there!!

Regina...
Level Contributor
2 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Vallarta Palace for New Years!

We will also be there during this time. Dec 21st to Jan 4th. We are traveling with our 6 and 9 year old children. I have not yet found anything on New Years either for VP. However, we stayed at the Moon Palace in Dominican Republic for New Years two years ago and they had a huge Gala. A steak and lobster supper, a live band and dance and a massive balloon drop at Midnight. The kids loved the evening!! We chose the Palace resort again because of the brilliant production they put on for New Years!

See ya in PV!

8. Re: Vallarta Palace for New Years!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 November 2012, 10:26