We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting to Bucerius from NV.

Victoria B.C.
Level Contributor
288 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Getting to Bucerius from NV.

Hi there,

How far is it from The Occidental Grand to the highway to catch the city bus to Bucerius or PV?

Luaulady

Bucerias, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Bucerias, Nuevo Vallarta, Guadalajara
Level Contributor
3,785 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Getting to Bucerius from NV.

The bus to PV will go right past, but it's a pretty good hike out to the highway to get the Bucerias bus.

Vancouver, B.C.
Level Contributor
3,173 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Getting to Bucerius from NV.

It is across the street in infront of the Paradise Mall and Starbucks. It will go out to the highway. If you want Bucerias, you'll have to get off the bus, cross the highway and flag down a Bucerias bus. It's easier to take a cab. To go downtown, just stay on the bus till you stop just past Walmart a couple of stops and transfer to a Centro bus.

Victoria B.C.
Level Contributor
288 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Getting to Bucerius from NV.

Thanks but what is a pretty good hike? I appreciate the info.

Bucerias, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Bucerias, Nuevo Vallarta, Guadalajara
Level Contributor
3,785 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Getting to Bucerius from NV.

2 miles or so, if you want to take the bus to Bucerias, use Snorklers info (bus to the highway, another bus to Bucerias). There are no bus transfers so you will pay the far on both buses.

Manitoba
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Getting to Bucerius from NV.

We will be at Riu Jalisco beginning of Feb. Also love to go to Bucerias. Is that a very long hike along the beach to this lovely town?

B.C.Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Nayarit
Level Contributor
12,308 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Getting to Bucerius from NV.

yes, depending on how fast you walk. 1/2 hour to one hour.

United States
Level Contributor
1,080 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Getting to Bucerius from NV.

For a less challenging walk I would suggest walking on the road from NV to Bucerias. It is an easier walk. I often walk on the road from Bucerias to Paradise Mall which is about 5 miles and then take the bus back to Villa de palmar and walk back to Bucerias. I personally find the beach walk a bit difficult on my back and hips since it is not a flat walk.

8. Re: Getting to Bucerius from NV.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 20:16