We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Differences : Dreams, VP & Marival Residences

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
1,523 posts
61 reviews
Save Topic
Differences : Dreams, VP & Marival Residences

I know several posters on this board have been to all three.

I am curious how you all rate them. We are a family of three (8yr old) and will be travelling with another couple and MAYBE my parents (late 60's). Not travelling until next Thanksgiving - so plenty of time to decide :)

We just returned from Dreams Riviera Cancun and LOVED it. We are considering a condo at VillaMagna or Marival. If we did Dreams, we would probably buy a day pass or two for the AI. I am leaning towards the condo route, but just saw a great rate for Dreams for $79 PP - which is what we paid this year for the three of us.

Does anyone have any insight? Which do you think would be best and why? I assume t hey are all rate equally, or do you think one is nicer than the other? Or perhaps I am missing a resort in the area all together that I should consider as well. Heeeellllp :)

Thanks so much!

N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Differences : Dreams, VP & Marival Residences

I LOVED DRC also. We have been to all three and have stayed at Villa Magna five years in a row. We booked thru VRBO.com.

Littleton, Colorado
Level Contributor
294 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Differences : Dreams, VP & Marival Residences

We are staying for the second time at VM. March at in the hotel and this time in a condo. We have enjoyed both. The day passes for renters are $69 and that gets you 24 hours. Depending on how long you are staying I do like the AI for a week though. IMO

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
1,523 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Differences : Dreams, VP & Marival Residences

Thanks... I am leaning towards Dvm. However the condo route sound enticing! But GV and VP look so good too!

4. Re: Differences : Dreams, VP & Marival Residences

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 December 2012, 10:24