We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

riu vallarta- dress code

kansas city
Level Contributor
1,454 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
riu vallarta- dress code

do men need to wear pants at specility restaraunts? enforced? thanks

B.C.Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Nayarit
Level Contributor
12,191 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: riu vallarta- dress code

Yes ,at Sir Georges..

On beach at Steak house, you Might get away with Dress shorts and nice shirt ,and maybe the Asian (as it's really a buffet)

If you want to go to all 3, I would pack a pair of light pants.

Vancouver, B.C.
Level Contributor
3,159 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: riu vallarta- dress code

The pants you wear on the flight out will do. Sir Georges wasn't worth pants..

but to be fair, we were a vegetarian plus a nut allergy couple. We were served soup with what looked like nuts and I had to return it and they didn't seem concerned one bit - after I age part of it. The vegetarian 'pasta with tomato and vegetables' was a joke..just plain white flour noodles with no sauce, it was so bad we left and went to the buffet. We are not new to the A/I scene, this is our 12th visit to the area.....

Edited: 29 December 2011, 03:01
B.C.Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Nayarit
Level Contributor
12,191 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: riu vallarta- dress code

lol. Snorkler. I think you made a big error in your Choice... Our steaks were Great, so was the soup No nuts.. and dessert really good.

To be fair I have had a poor meal at times and have done the same, left and went to the buffet...that's the Great thing about All Inclusive..LoL

4. Re: riu vallarta- dress code

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 January 2013, 10:18