We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather right now

Which Nuevo Vallarta hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Topic
weather right now

We are arriving at the Marival Club suites on Thursday for a week and have been checking weather reports...Not Good! Anyone there right now who can put my mind at ease? What's the weather like right now?

Any suggestions of what to do on rainy days? (besides the obvious eating and drinking..)

Bucerias, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Bucerias
Level Contributor
3,477 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather right now

Not much in the way of rain here. No need to worry!

Have a great trip!

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: weather right now

Two more sleeps! Looking forward to it, trying to be optimistic and stop looking at those damn weather sites. Thanks!

wisconsin
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: weather right now

no reason to worry about the weather. I was there last week and it didnt rain once.

Riviera Nayarit...
Destination Expert
for Bucerias, Riviera Nayarit
Level Contributor
9,755 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: weather right now

Just relax and stop looking at the weather sites. IMO, they're rarely very accurate. The Rainy Season doesn't start until sometime in June and even then, it doesn't rain all day or every day.

The Banderas Bay is a huge area, so when a report says chance of "isolated thunderstorms", a small t-storm might pop up (or not) somewhere in the mountains, far away from where you'll be.

Have a wonderful holiday!

Saline, Michigan
Level Contributor
40 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: weather right now

We will be arriving Thursday as well.

I agree on the forecasts will drive you nuts, but even the forecast temps are not the most ideal, low-mid 70's. Its been low 80's for weeks on end. That tells me fronts must be moving in...

Still way better than winter in the midwest by a long shot and I will enjoy regardless.

N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: weather right now

I agree..................if it rains it may be at night.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: weather right now

thank you everyone for putting my mind at ease a little

Mexico_man - have you looked? It does show thunder showers and rain for a whole week, starting on Friday with low temps...

I will really make an effort to stop looking at the weather reports. Really, there's nothing that can be done anyways

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: weather right now

okay...I lied. I couldn't help myself. I just checked the site theweathernetwork.com and it shows sun! sun, sun, sun!!!! Yay! I will only look at this site from now on! Yay!!

Akron, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,182 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: weather right now

All of those weather sites are crazy. They have never been able to predict the weather for any trip I have been on! Unless a Hurricane is about to hit the area, thats the best they can do :)

10. Re: weather right now

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 May 2013, 10:26