We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone for Dreams VM in May?

Chicago
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta, Nuevo Vallarta
Level Contributor
8,781 posts
52 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone for Dreams VM in May?

We will be returning for our 3rd time on May 8 to May 22. Anyone else going to be there then?

37 days but who's counting.

B.C.Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Nayarit
Level Contributor
11,972 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone for Dreams VM in May?

Would like to give it a try sometime Bob. How is the entertainment ?

Chicago
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
8,781 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone for Dreams VM in May?

JoLee

In addition to the usual day time stuff like volleyball (pool & beach) they do little things throughout the day. Darts, water ballon toss, blackjack & poker (several times a week), flip flop kick throw, putting, and many more. You get a bottle of wine or a tee shirt when you win.

The evening is not the usual lip sync shows. Karaoke, and then dancers from outside a few times. They did a circus and fire show too. They had a rock & roll band 2 years ago. In addition, the roof top bar had a DJ a few nights and sometimes just a guiter player with relaxing music.

Littleton, Colorado
Level Contributor
59 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone for Dreams VM in May?

Senorbobo,

We will be there May 13th - 17th. This will be our third trip there as well.

You won't miss us; we'll have our 18 year old son in his wheelchair, repeatedly ordering cocktails, and trying to make his way to the beach.

Chicago
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
8,781 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone for Dreams VM in May?

RideredColora

Will be on the look out for you. I have a grey goatie and always have a colored bandana on during the day. Barb has shortish blond hair. We usually sit at the main pool near the pottery guy. I'm usually playing beach volleyball too.

N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Anyone for Dreams VM in May?

Have fun you guys....................We just got back from two weeks in Punta Cana and may take one more trip before we go to Vegas June 3rd................I'll let you know.

Shawnigan Lake...
Level Contributor
5,478 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Anyone for Dreams VM in May?

<----really long blonde hair Mr.Qt short brown hair. Going to be with a small group of people two other couples and 2 tweens.

>>>>I have a grey goatie and always have a colored bandana on during the day. Barb has shortish blond hair. We usually sit at the main pool near the pottery guy. <<<<

Duly noted see you in May....Cazadore lime marg on the rocks extra fresh lime juice please :0

Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
112 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Anyone for Dreams VM in May?

Hola Senorbobo, we are there from May 10-24; 4 adults and 2 tweens. We will introduce ourselves when we get there as I know exactly where you sit as we sat there last year. Mr and Mrs QT are joining us up there too. See you then amigo!

Shawnigan Lake...
Level Contributor
5,478 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Anyone for Dreams VM in May?

HAHA I was going to post more info but hadn't talked to you or Mr.safari so didn't want to put out too much info.

Mr.Qt and I will arrive the morning of the 17th to find you fast friends with Sr and Senorita Bobo.......>;D and instead of me making TA intros it will be you.

I OVE it :D

Sr. Bobo I know you and Senorita Bobo will take good care of our Cand family till we get up for our one night.

Victoria, Canada
Level Contributor
112 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Anyone for Dreams VM in May?

Hey I want one of those lime margs too! They were very, very yummy! Now I never have a frozen marg anymore!!

Shawnigan Lake...
Level Contributor
5,478 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Anyone for Dreams VM in May?

Sweetness Safari ??? That Cazadore marg you drank at Casa QT last Sat night?? I froze it before you drank it .;D

Sometimes in the middle of a hot day a blended Marg is incredible and the extra ice counts as hydration

Bobo you will love the Safaris and family :)(

Get answers to your questions about Nuevo Vallarta