We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cigar stores near riu vallarta

Vancouver, Canada
11 posts
Save Topic
cigar stores near riu vallarta

can anyone tell me if there are any cigar stores near the riu vallarta .

Chicago
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta, Nuevo Vallarta
Level Contributor
8,720 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cigar stores near riu vallarta

I saw some cigars for sale in a few of the small shops at Paradise Mall but don't remember a cigar store. This was last month.

Mountain View, CA
Level Contributor
1,322 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: cigar stores near riu vallarta

I think you may be able to buy cigars at Riu Vallarta itself. At least at the Riu Palace Pacifico, they setup a cigar table by the lobby.

B.C.Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Nayarit
Level Contributor
11,736 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: cigar stores near riu vallarta

They do have a fellow selling cigars on site and also at the Riu Jalisco. also the shop in lobby sells them I believe.

calgary
Level Contributor
400 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: cigar stores near riu vallarta

there is a smoke and cigar shop at the mall located when facing the mall at the main doors to the right of said doors storefront on the outside of the mall not inside the mall.

Vancouver, Canada
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: cigar stores near riu vallarta

THIS STORE SELLS COUNTERFEIT CIGARS

Yes, there is a Cigar store in the mall but BE WARNED as they sold me a counterfeit Romeo Y Julieta cigar. It smoked horribly (lots of smoke and tasted like cigarettes) so i knew something was wrong. I checked the label/band to the original online and it was definitely FAKE.

I do not recommend this store unless you are good at identifying counterfeit cigars.

The cigar cost me $150pesos.

6. Re: cigar stores near riu vallarta

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 January 2014, 07:16