We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flamingos vs Paradise Village

colorado
Level Contributor
244 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Flamingos vs Paradise Village

Has anyone been to both resorts. Looking for your opinion between the two. I have been to Flamingos once and was considering Paridise Village Resort & Spa. Not sure where it is located...does it also have a great spa??

Grande Prairie...
Level Contributor
389 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Flamingos vs Paradise Village

We've been to both. Flamingos is amazing! Paradise is also great too, but it's more family orientated. I prefer the spa at Paradise. Paradise is right next to the marina.

For just myself & my husband ~ hands down Flamingos. For our family ~ hands down Paradise! The service is great at both, but Flamingos was just a bit better. The room furniture was better at Flamingos ~ more modern. Pools & activities at Paradise are better for families. Beach is also flatter and you can walk out further at Paradise.

Any specific question's, I can try answer. Good luck with your decision:)

colorado
Level Contributor
244 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flamingos vs Paradise Village

Daughter & I looking for spa retreat. We thought the spa at flamingos was awesome so what stands out at paridise for the spa

Grande Prairie...
Level Contributor
389 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Flamingos vs Paradise Village

I just feel Paradise's massages were better, for me. If it's a retreat for you & your daughter, personally, I would go to Flamingos. Paradise is very family orientated. Also with Flamingos you are closer to Bucerias.

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
4,303 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Flamingos vs Paradise Village

If you stay at Flamingos and walk towards the Royal Decameron (north about 10 minutes) you will run across lots of tents that offer massages. For me, they were just as good as at any spa, and for only 250 pesos for an hour.

N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Flamingos vs Paradise Village

I agree with the big D.

Yardley...
Level Contributor
1,999 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Flamingos vs Paradise Village

have not been to paradise but own at flamingos and LOVE IT!!!! would be happy to answer any flamingos questions.

Puyallup, Washington
Level Contributor
2,361 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Flamingos vs Paradise Village

Had a great time at both resorts and loved them both. Location favors Paradise if you want to be closer to PV and that night life. Flamingos is a bit more upscale and closer to Bucerias. Did use the spa at Paradise but the flamingos spa was great. Think we had more pool fun at Paradise but it was close. Drinks were better and cheaper at Paradise. Wish we were you and had to pick between the two cause we'd be winning either way. Posted reviews on both places. Have fun, See Ya!!!!!

8. Re: Flamingos vs Paradise Village

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 August 2013, 10:18