We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Are we crazy!?!

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
352 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Are we crazy!?!

Six of us are arriving at the Grand Luxxe this Saturday & we have booked 3 rounds of golf throughout the week. Our tee-times are at 8am & I'm just wondering (with the heat) what the chances of getting through all 18 holes will be? My wife & I have travelled to PV in Aug. for the past few years, but we always spend our days at the pool, just wondering if we are going to be in for a rude awakening!?!

Thanks in advance!

Chicago
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta, Nuevo Vallarta
Level Contributor
8,720 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Are we crazy!?!

The earlier time the better. There is a good chance that you can get around in 4 hours or less. Drink lots of water to stay hydrated.

N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Are we crazy!?!

I agree those are good times. If it was 11:00 am or after I would say your crazy.

Surrey, Canada
Level Contributor
5,568 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Are we crazy!?!

as long as you have a cart and cold drinks you should be fine.

Omaha, Nebraska
Level Contributor
1,611 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Are we crazy!?!

I golfed Weiskoft and the marina course a couple of weeks ago. Had 8:00 Am tee times and we did OK, Got done about 10:30 and it was hot but not

un-bearable. You'll be fine. Drink lots of water..

5. Re: Are we crazy!?!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2013, 00:15